Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Quick Christmas Card

Hi and welcome - it's again been a full day. I got sunburnt/windburnt yesterday morning wandering around the auction with friends and then we travelled out into the country for our niece's engagement party. I was pretty tired when we got home about 7 pm and just sat and did nothing for a while. I had to have a cheesecake and a zucchini slice for a choir luncheon today. So... late last night I made a baked pumpkin cheesecake and then early this morning I made the zucchini slice. We went off to church and then rushed back here to pick the food up and then to the venue for the lunch. We got home late afternoon and hubby helped our son go pick up a motorbike to work on and then move the rest of his furniture and gear into the truck and drive to our daughter's where he will be living. It is at least 30 mins drive from here so hopefully he will get himself up early enough in the morning to get to work on time. He always leaves at the last possible minute and his work is about 15 -20 mins south of us. Traffic is always bad too from the area he is in now.
We are having my car, his car and DIL's car serviced here at the house by a friend who runs a mobile mechanic business. It's been forecast for a bit of rain, hopefully it will hold off until he finishes the cars or he is going to get wet!!!
I've been cutting out Christmas trees with the Cuttlebug for church to use next week, they want 160 of them. So far I have done 60 and probably have enough gold card to do another 30. I'll have to go buy more card, I thought 3 large sheets would have been plenty!!!
Anyway, that's another job for tomorrow. I sat down and quickly made this card because I didn't get one done yesterday. Just a quick card relying on a fancy diecut to focus on the sentiment.
Here it is.....

Front of card ( I haven't done the inside yet, but will make it fairly plain as well.)

Recipe:
SU Early Espresso cardstock
Coffee coloured cardstock
DP from Kaisercraft
Marianne Die
Handmade roses from scraps
Leaves punched with the SU bird punch
Pearls from stash
Sentiment from SU More Merry Messages
SU Early Espresso inkpad

Thanks for stopping by, LOL, I had better get some sleep as the grandchildren will be here tomorrow as well.
Take Care,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sandy. This is so beautiful. I love the simplicity and gorgeous colours too. The decorative panel with the sentiment is so pretty and your flowers are just perfect.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous card Sandy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS!! CAS, but extremely elegant. I really, really like this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...