Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Another lot of those Recycled Christmas Cards

It's been a busy day, I woke up early and then went back to sleep and got up when I heard a motorbike arrive outside. My son had also overslept. He had someone coming to have their bike fixed at 9 a.m. (he was 15 mins early) So I jumped up and woke him up. LOL, we were both throwing on clothes ( I did get to have a shower but he had to get started on the bike)
I had a DT card to finish, washing to do, groceries to buy, sandwiches to make for a Chrissie party at the Craft group I go to on Saturday afternoons, a gift to wrap and I was running late!!!! It takes me about 35 mins to get to craft so I was the last one there, holding everything up.
Hubby and our sons were going off to our future SIL's Bucks night, so I had the evening to myself, no decent movies on tv so I caught up on my commenting roster for MIM.
These are a couple more of the recycled cards I'm making for Church so will get on and share them and head for bed.

I've put a dark piece of paper behind the cards as the are on white cardstock and the scanner doesn't pick up the edges of the card well (as you can see from this first card - I didn't quite cover it all with the dark paper!)





Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Christmas reality in colour. they look so good.
    xx mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific cards....great recycling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...