Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Flower for your Birthday

Well, after all the hassles, Jason's bike is going and hubby and the three boys are all heading off at 6 a.m. tomorrow morning for their trip to Phillip Island to watch the motor bike race over the weekend. It has been a very stressful few days and Adrian thought he would take the car and let Jason use his bike if he couldn't get his up and running properly. I do hope they will be careful as it's a long trip from here to Melbourne, about 8 hours, not including stops for fuel etc.
I babysat today, not my normal day, so little Isaac came to craft with me this afternoon. He had some lunch and then happily dropped off to sleep in the pusher. He really is a dream to take out with me. Here at home he is a real explorer and is starting to get into things. I went to the bathroom and came out and he had disappeared. He had toddled the length of the house and was in our bedroom picking up the bathroom scales!!!
I showed the "girls" at craft how to make the telescoping circle card (the snowman) that I shared earlier this week. They enjoyed making it.
Some of the family came for the evening meal, but because it was a bit later than normal, I had to skip it and go to choir practice. I had a very late meal when I came home.
So.... onto my card for today.

Front of card
 Inside of card
Recipe:
SU Tempting Turquoise cardstock for the basecard
DP's are from a freebie pack of papers from My Mind's Eye called Pretty Please
Nestie Die - Large Labels
Sentiment from a freebie pack of stamps
Image is a digi from Digi My World ~ DS - I Pick You
Copic Markers
Card Candy

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More!- Make Your Mark ( must use markers)


Thanks for stopping by, hope you are all having a good week,
Take Care,
Sandy

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,love the colours and fab image

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie of a card ...such a happy chappie hug sassyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this digi is lovely, and I like how you've colored it on kraft - I love kraft! The inside is pretty as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image Sandy and beautifully coloured! Thanks for playing along at ATS&M
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, I love the colors and his hair looks great, skilfully colored! Thank you so much for playing along at ATSAM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great card!
    As is the elf previously & the bear card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Sandy great image beautifully coloured

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. great,neat card, colourful too,hope the boys got off safely..
    love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've had your hands full, Sandy. Hope the boys have a safe trip. Your colouring on this little bloke is wonderful. Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandy
    I love your beautiful creation.. also love the great colouring and papers. Great JOB!~
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a darling card! It reminds me of my little boy when he was about 5 with a handful of "flowers" at the door (they were really dandelions but he as so pleased with himself). Thanks for joining us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colouring - thanks so much for joining in this week at ATS&M - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. He's a cutie! Fabulous colouring Sandy - thanks so much for sharing with us at ATS&M this week.

    PS: Hope all your boys return home safe and sound after a terrific time away.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super colouring work, your card is so cute. Thanks for joining us at ATS&M. hope all is well with your boys.
    Caz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...