Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tea Cups in a Row

Hello, hope you have all had an enjoyable day. I had another new follower today, which I've had to block. It was someone that is just promoting their on-line business and not a crafter at all. It is a bit upsetting when someone does this.
Anyway, onto happier matters:) I enjoyed craft with 3 of my friends today. I was late getting there as my daughter and her fiancee popped in with some patty cake wrappers so I can make some cakes for the engagement party on Saturday and also to get me to take some pics of them holding scrabble letters in their hand that spelt out their wedding date. I'm not sure but I think it is for a save the date card.
I ate lunch when I got to craft and so didn't do a lot of crafting, I managed to do some more embroidery on the engagement card I'm making so hopefully I will be able to finish that tomorrow sometime.
Tonight we had tea out with some friends and their son, DIL and grandson and our son too. We took our time as I didn't have to rush off for choir as we only practise fortnightly.
Played a card game on the computer for a little while and then thought I had better sort out a card for tonight.
I've made two but will publish in separate posts so look out for the second one!
They are very CAS cards as I made them for the challenge at Less is More.
I've used white card and on this one, I used SU Creamy Caramel to make a lacy doily border, repeating the stamping to go across the whole card. The stamp is from a clear set called "Charlotte's Dream" from Kaisercraft.   I then inked the tea cups in SU Cherry Cobbler and stamped on top of the border and then added the sentiment also inked with the Cherry Cobbler. These two stamps are from SU set "Tea Shoppe"
I would like to enter this into the following challenge:
Less is More  - Challenge week 67  ~ One Layer card, with the stipulation of using Three Stamps.

I'll be back shortly with the second card,
Take Care,
Sandy


front of card - I've backed it with a piece of coloured card so it defines the edges as it is a white card.

                      








10 comments:

  1. There's nothing like a cup of tea....lovely card Sandy, I've also had one of 'those' followers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy! Think I had the same 'follower'!
    I always wondered what I'd use the blocked feature for!
    Great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super one Sandy... terrific stamps!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous. Love the way that you've made shelf

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely card...wonderful stamps. Love the idea of the scrabble letters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. neat card,tea cups are friendly,real cute work. Mumxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card love the cups on shelf ...good luck in challenge .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another sweet card Sandy
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...