Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Caught Out

Hello again, hope you have had a good day. I didn't go to craft today as my friend's mum had a fall a couple of weeks ago and cut herself badly and had problems with her skin because it is so thin. They tried to save the skin but after initially looking healthy, it died and she had to have a skin graft today. So thought I would give Shirley the day off from making card kits for us to do.
Tomorrow I will be out teaching Christmas cards to a couple of ladies.
I wanted to say welcome also to another new follower, Cindy. Hope you find something here to interest you.
The card I made today is again using the dark blue card (LOL, I had to use the other half of the card) Not sure where this cute cupcake DP came from. I used it in the lower half of the card and also punched a circle to go behind this little bear that has been caught with icing all over his mouth. He looks very contrite, doesn't he! The little bear was a freebie digi stamp from Beccy I coloured him with Copic Markers and cut him out and mounted onto the circle and then onto a white nestie label which I sponged with pink ink and added lots of small pink bling!
The sentiment is from SU Your'e a Gem set and was inked in Brilliant Blue, I added a little bling for the dot in the "j" Again I used punches to create the little sentiment tag. A ribbon to finish off. This came from a friend's cousin who passed away and was an avid crafter.
I would like to enter this into Cutie Pie Challenge #5 - Bears
Thanks again for stopping by and also for the encouraging comments you leave, they are much appreciated,
Take Care,
Sandy

9 comments:

  1. I love your card sandy and that image is so cute. Sorry to hear about your friend's mother, hope she makes a quick recovery. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Sandy,love the bear.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy!
    Found your blog!
    Great cards, and hope your friends mom makes a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really sweet Sandy, well done and thank you for playing along with The Cutie Pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did ya do to the ickle bear, Sandy?....he doesn't look very happy with that cupcake...haaaa!
    I really like the layout...and the bear is actually very cute, heehee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this cutie pie with us at The Cutie Pie challenge and good luck,
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw Mr Bear looks a little sad, like he needs a big Hug!!! LOVE that cupcake paper and the colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandy Missed you all on Tuesday ..Love your card .See you used that small oval punch for sentiment and it sits nicely in that label .
    Love the image and that cup cake paper .
    hugs shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the pinkness going on and your lovely card! Love the bear too! Thank you for playing at Cutie Pie! Woo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...