Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, November 11, 2011

Angelic Tidings

Hi everyone, Friday is nearly over, I'm watching Benjamin Button on tv, I've seen it before but nothing much else on tonight. Thought I'd better pop in and scan my card and post it so might miss the last bit.
I thought I would make another Chrissie card - sometime soon I will have to think about starting to write in them ready for posting as I usually leave it to the last week or so.
My basecard is navy blue from stash - the DP is also from stash, a scrap which I had already cut the brand name off. I stamped the angel in SU Basic Grey onto white card, it's from a set called Banner of Joy made by Penny Black. I coloured with Copic Markers and backed it with another piece of navy blue and added two gold brads. The sentiment is a rub on which I've had for a while also and thought I had better start using up some of my stash instead of hoarding it! LOL.
Well hope you are all looking forward to a relaxing weekend,
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Sandy.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy. Such a pretty card. Love the image, and your design is perfect to show it off. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beauitful Sandy - love the little stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely angel stamp and great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is one beautiful image hun makes one super card hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...