Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, September 16, 2011

Girl with Kitten

Hi everyone, hope you have had a good day today, we had sunshine again today and tomorrow is going to be about 27C - Spring has finally Sprung LOL. I was out tonight to sing in an inductment service for a new minister at a friend's church. They have a very small choir of about 3 or 4 people so he asked myself and a few other friends to come along and help out. Finally got my mojo going and came up with this card.
Basecard is Certainly Celery, SU, blue card from stash, paper from Rosie's Studio, ribbon from stash also.
I stamped the image (Sara Kay) onto white card and coloured with Copics I then trimmed it by cutting the sides in and then cutting around the legs. I mounted it onto cream card which I distressed. I popped the whole piece up with foam dots and added the sentiment which is from Kaszazz.
I would like to enter this into:
Creatalicious Challenges#26 - Anything goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge challenge 2 - Anything goes
and also Cute Card Thursday challenge 182 - Anything goes
Hope my card meets the criteria for these challenges,
Sorry the scan is a bit off centre!
Wishing you all a great weekend and thanks for stopping by and especially to those who leave comments on my cards, they are greatly appreciated,
Take care,
Sandy

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy,
    A really cute card, love the image which is colored so nicely. Great papers. TFS

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this is so cute Sandy. She looks so pretty sitting there doesnt she. Love the background paper, beautiful. Happy crafting and have a lovely weekend
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, a beautifully coloured and balanced creation....go girl!
    (I sing soprano, too...but not sure that's what other peeps hear...ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty hunni & such a cute little girl image :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy . Lovely card and great colouring .
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is darling! such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Sandy - I especially love how you've got her sitting on that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Sandy. I love how you placed her on that pretty ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...