Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Waiting at the Wall


Hi, everyone, welcome to my blog today, hope your weekend is going well. My son and husband have just come back from the country. I forgot to ask Jase who won the football before he went home to his own family. I went to my friend Judy's for our weekly get together. Only four of us this week, one girl had a bad headache and the other sprained her ankle earlier in the week so was still having problems. I started my card for today this morning and then did the stamping and colouring etc at Judy's. I can't do a photo so the scan will have to suffice. It's not a normal folded card, but it has folds on the side which allows it to stand with the centre panel to stand out more. You would have to write on the back of the front panel. The base card is blue from SU - out of a mixed pack so not sure what colour it is. The DSP is also from SU and I've flipped it for the photo corner. I have used a little Magnolia girl and coloured with Copics. I stamped the little wall with the flowers and butterflies first and then masked it so I could put the girl behind it. The sentiment was inked with a Marvey Marker and I punched it out with the wide oval punch and then inked around the edges.
I am going to enter it into the Flutter By Wednesdays #168 Challenge which is anything goes as long as there is a butterfly, fairy or angel incorporated into the card.
well gotta go, thanks for stopping by,
Take care,
Sandy
I've done a bit of editing to add this extra photo that my friend, Shirley took for me so you could see the sides of the card. Thanks for doing that for me Shirley, much appreciated,



5 comments:

  1. Hello Sandy. What a cute card and the image is so lovely. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy,
    Great card, love Rilda, she is so cute. Wonderful.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy .I loved this amazing card .The folds were an interesting new feature .Have placed new photo of it on my blog as I thought that you could copy and paste it to your post to show off folds. Love your colouring of scene too .hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy .You are very welcome .Happy you were able to share this other photo because in real life the unusual folds really made this card unique , I thought . I thought too that it was worthy of sharing .
    hugs Shirley- anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...