Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Celebrate your fabulousness

Hi everyone, well I'm hoping this works as I'm not home to do this but I'm told you can set the post to publish at a certain time and date. Here goes.
I have used a retired set from SU and stamped the hats image in Basic Brown and then coloured with watercolour paints - tiny bit out of the lines. It's stamped onto cream and then matted with black and behind it is a lovely textured orange piece of card and then onto a black basecard. Added the sentiment in black and then some light green bling down the side.
Thanks for stopping by
Take Care,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sandy....just so you know....no photo got linked to this post.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scheduled work but no photo! I am sure it is as fabulous as always though!

    M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card... love the hats and the sentiment.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...