Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, August 8, 2011

Art Deco Lady

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by today, It's late here, I've been out celebrating my daughter's birthday (tomorrow) and my son's birthday (today) All the children came and we went out to a hotel for a meal. My Aunty Cynthia came too and we had a lovely meal and a carrot cake for dessert, which my son's fiancee made for him.
So I've come home and quickly put this card together, A new stamp for me, stamped in light grey ink onto white cardstock and mounted on a blue card. I coloured it with copic markers and added a sentiment from a SU set. I'm going to enter this one into the Make It Monday Linky Party #49.
Well better go as I have to be up early and get organised for craft with Shirley and a couple of other ladies.
Catch you later,
Take Care,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sandy, very elegant.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how gorgeous is this?
    Did you say carrot cake? YUM!
    Sandy, please go to my Fabulous Followers blog...I'd love you to pick up a little award :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the simplicity of this card just showcases this beautiful image perfectly! Love it Sandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image, great coloring. You really are having a week of celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous CAS card, lovely.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...