Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm a little princess!

Bbbrr, it's so cold here, they say it was our coldest night for quite a few years last night and it feels just as chilly tonight.
I took my granddaughters home today after their stay with me, I've had them since Tuesday. The school holidays are over and I thought Amelia would be going back to school on Monday but her school has a pupil free day and she will be starting back on the Tuesday. Mum will get an extra day free from the routine of getting up early and organizing everything and getting the baby sorted out and everyone in the car to drive to the school. Such is life, LOL. I managed over the years and I had 5 to sort out and run around here and there with!
Well, onto today's card.
I'm going to enter my card into the Lollipop Ladies Challenge
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Challenge #25 - Swedish Princess Cake
Welcome to our newest sweet treat challenge here at The Lollipop Ladies, have we got a delicious challenge for you this fortnight!

This time we want you to take inspiration from a Swedish Cake called a Princess Cake, which is a type of sponge really with lots of yummy cream, custard and jam fillings inside topped with Marzipan:





The added extra is to use PEARLS on your creation.
Well, here is my card for this challenge,
The basecard is SU Pear Pizazz and matted with a pink cardstock also SU and then a DSP from Kaisercraft. The image is stamped in SU Close to Cocoa and coloured with Copics and a Marvy Marker for the green. I faux stitched around the nestie die cut which is "Very Vanilla" and also the sentiment. I used SU Teeny Tiny Sentiments. I've added some tiny pearls to the tips of her crown.
Blogger is playing up and this is my second go at this post because it wouldn't put the picture in, hopefully it will this time,
Take care,
Sandy

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your card is darling. I love the image that you used, too cute.
    I have to know where you live, because the heat index was 110 here yesterday and our air conditioners are working overtime.
    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dreamy creations...the cake and your adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Sandy .Love this card so much ..reminds me of Michelle as a little girl playing dressups ..where has the time gone ? love your faux stitching .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that image, so sweet! awesome stitching, love it! and her pearly crown!

    Thanks so much for joining in at The Lollipop Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the challenge Sandy - love the fun fresh feel of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marvelous! I love this! Thanks for joining in at the Lollipop Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Perfect colours for the challenge!
    Thanks for sharing with the Lollipop Ladies this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way cute thanks for entering the Lollipop Ladies Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, love the boa, reminds me of a couple of young ladies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...