Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fun in the Sun

Hello everyone, it's cold here at the moment so want to get my post done quickly and get back to the fire!
Just wanted to say thanks again for the comments being left on previous posts and to welcome Sheree as a new follower. We spent some of our craft time at my group today making a card each for a friend of Sheree's who has had health problems due to an accident but is still always cheerful and friendly and concerned about others.
We are going to send the cards off together so they all arrive at the same time.
So, to my card for tonight, I thought I would enter another challenge at Scrapalicious - Challenge #12 and the theme is anything summer.
I've made a card using Marina Mist cardstock, nestie die labels five cut in white. The image is from a Penny Black set called "Beach Day" and coloured with the few copics I own. The yellow and green are Marvy Markers. The DSP is from stash and I've added another piece of Marina Mist cut with a Fiskars border punch and mounted with another piece of white with two more stamps used from the same set. The sun is also from "Beach Day" and popped up with a foam dot.
Hope this meets all the requirements
I know it's late in the week, but I'm also entering this into the Make It Monday Linky Party - #46
Well thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night,
Take care Sandy

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is a fantastic card, the image is so cute and the colors are super. Great card
    Happy Thursday
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandy, this is soooomuch fun! Love your colouring too!

    Hope you are having a lovely week my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, this is such a fun card...made me smile...your cards have that effect on me, lol! A bit of Aussie sunshine...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is a fun card -love the image and fab dotty papers
    Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute cute thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha that image is AD-OR-A-BLE!!!! WOW super dooper cute. Good luck this week over at scrapalicious USA we'd love to see you back next week.
    hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice and bright and summery looking, love the border caption (looking forward to some fun in the sun).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Sandy! What a cute card!! You've done a great job with the coloring.
    Thanks for joining 'Nutty's News' as a follower. It's so much fun to have people stopping by for a visit, don't you think?
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandy .Bright fun card image looks like me ..I think! love that background paper .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is such fun....love the paper you have teamed the image with and that cute sun. Saw you at Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so cute...

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...