Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bon Voyage

Hello, thanks for stopping by today. Hope your day has been a good one. I have my two granddaughters staying for a few days. I took them to the cinema today to see Kung Fu Panda 2. They both enjoyed it - it was nice to hear them chuckling at some of the funny things on the screen. They are both tucked up soundly in bed now after the ritual of reading a story.
I've now sat down at my craft table and finished off my card, it is a purple basecard with a piece of white on top which I have stitched two panels of embroidery on each side and then stamped this image which I think is called World Traveller in the middle and coloured her with Copics. The sentiment is from SU "Teeny Tiny Sentiments" For those who know me they know my attachment to the colour purple!
Hope you find it interesting, paper embroidery is one of my passions in cardmaking.
Thanks for all the comments being left on the previous posts they are very much appreciated,
Take care,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Good morning Sandy
    Beautiful card, and my favorite color. You did an amazing job.
    Happy craftingJudie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Sandy how's that back of yours ..better I hope . Love this image too ..oh you find some beautys . just love your stitching though .
    Hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitched pattern.... not seen that one before

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card you did a wonderful job thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty card,there is a secret code in
    the stitching,and I saw it,love mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...