Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, June 27, 2011

Oh happy day!

Well it was a surprise to find myself as the featured blogger on MIM, thanks to those who left comments on my two cards I entered. Thanks also to MIM team.
Also welcome to new follower Susan.
It is another very cold night here in Adelaide after a nice sunny day, I even got 3 loads of washing out on the line and it actually dried!!
I took my Mum to the hospital today to meet up with her sister who had come down from the country for an appointment. I left them and went off for a while and came back later. I had to go around the carpark many times and kept missing parks because of new people driving in off the streets getting to them before me, I finally found one, put my blinker on while I waited for the man to hop in his vehicle and back out. A woman came in off the street, saw me sitting there with my blinker on and just drove straight into my park. I beeped her and then as she got out I told her politely at first that it was my park and that she could see I was waiting. She locked up and continued on her merry way, with the steam coming out of my ears!! I told her she was a wicked woman. LOL, it was the best I could do. Anyway, I ended up with a better park closer which was good, because Mum uses a walker and her back gets really bad if she has to go too far.
Well, getting to the reason for my post. I've made this card for Gill's challenge which has to have the colour blue as it's main focus.
I hope this fits the criteria. The card base is navy blue with two different blue designer papers and the image has quite a bit of blue as well. The sentiment is stamped with SU ink "Night of Navy". I used the flip side of the bottom piece of DSP to stamp the sentiment on.
I'm also entering it into Just Some Lines Challenge and MIM linky party
I think this card could be used for several occassions, retirement, holiday, birthday
Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day,
Take care,
Sandy

15 comments:

  1. Sandy such a cute card. It is a multipurpose card. Do give a link to the MIM so that we can check out your creation

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a rude woman that was! Luckily you got a better slot anyway! What comes around, goes around...

    What a fun card, Sandy - love that blue and that cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an adorable card. I'm so glad I saw it at Make it Monday and came for a closer look. It's quite versatile but mainly darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy

    Congratulations on being this week's featured blogger!!

    Great card today. That bottom strip of DP is perfect for the water.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make it Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy ..CONGRATS !
    The featured winner this week , well done .
    Love the doggy in water .I know a bloke who would think that was neat .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a relaxing card,the dog is happy,it got
    a smile from your mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I came over from Make it Monday to have a closer look
    http://nanadonnascarddreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great adorable card! I love that puppy, I'd be so happy if I could lounge around in a pool right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this card is do darn cute ! thanks for playing along in my challenge this week. http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandy! Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment on my MIM entry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok - there is just something about a dog in an innertube floating !! Too funny. Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines

    Crafty Hugs
    Juelmarie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. NICE CARD!!!
    Thanks for joining in at Just Some Lines "Spotty Dotty" Challenge. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!

    Laura JSL DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish that was me on the card just chillin lol thanks for joining ua at CBGM this time
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute...so cute that hes floating...thanks for joining us at just some lines spotty dotty challenge

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute! Thanks for sharing at MIM
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...