Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Gift

Hello, still cold!!! and we've had rain tonight, hope the weather is better where you are. I've had time to make two cards as no choir practise tonight. At craft today I just took some images I stamped this morning so I could colour them and it gives me a bit of a stock pile to work from for future cards.
The one I am sharing is another vintage image and could be used for an anniversary or birthday card. I've used my nesties to feature the stamp and a sentiment from SU and the designer paper is from Madeline Collection "Parsley Place". Cardstock is SU Choc Chip and Bashful Blue, Rose Red (I think) and white card from stash.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for all the lovely comments left for me on recent posts.
Take care,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Good morning (here anyways) Sandy. Very nice card and boy does that paper ever fit the era too.
    I love some of the vintage ladies that you have posted before too. Looks like you have a great collection.
    Carolyn W

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH i love these retro images!

    Love the design of the paper too, great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there Sandy .Love the image and the papers .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and colouring the papers are fab too. If you visit my blog there is something there for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...