Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, May 2, 2011

Moments To Remember

An early post today as off to the pictures tonight and not sure whether I'll get on again afterwards. The card I am sharing today I am entering in Make It Monday Linky Party
It's another vintage style card using a Kaszazz lacy background stamp, sentiment from TJ Designs Vintage Collage and I can't remember where the girl image came from, but it was a set of 4 stamps. I've distressed all the edges with ink,stamped the top of the card also with the lacy background stamp, gave the lace a dunking in tea!(think I could have left it in there a bit longer) and added some pearls - I used a border punch on a square of vanilla card to make the frame for the stamped image.
Thanks for stopping by,
Welcome to Kelly G as a follower.Thanks also for comments left on previous posts!


Sandy

8 comments:

  1. Lovin' your vintage card, Sandy! That lace flower is just perfect for it!

    Have a lovely day honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy

    Lovely vintage card, that lace stamp is so pretty.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make it Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a stunner, the flower is just perfect and I love the frame you made to show off the lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, forgot to say thanks for joining us at Make It Monday!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So authentic, so vintage... such a lovely image.

    xxx Monica

    PS: Thanks for the visit and the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy .Lovely vintage card .love the tea stained look and that lace flower .Thanks for sharing and linking to Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy,

    Am back as I saw your card at Michelle's MIM. Compliments again... I am a big fan of vintage cards and ALL things vintage but not vintage men for sure! Lol!

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! I just LOVE vintage and your punched edges are just lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at MIM! I'd love to see more of your creations!

    Rochelle

    P.S.
    I'd like to invite you to join my blog candy giveaway! Visit craftrooms.blogspot.com if you have time! :) Hope to see ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...