Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Magnolia Wedding

Hello, we've had a wet day here in Adelaide today, started the day off badly by oversleeping and having to make a mad dash to get to church on time. I'm in the choir so need to get gowned and also we run through the music before going in to the service. I missed the rehearsal! Oh well, luckily it was one I have sung before. I picked Jane up afterwards and we headed to Shirley's for an afternoon of cardmaking. Had a couple of starts on one of the cards, not getting the pressure right on the stamp, but it finally worked out okay LOL. You can see the card on Shirley's blog It's called "Time"
Well... here is my card for today - a wedding card. Our son is getting married next year, so I am playing around with stamps and ideas for a card for them. I'm going to make a few and then pick one of them to use.
I've used a pale pink base card, some paper from a wedding scrapbook paper kit and this delightful image from Magnolia Stamps. It doesn't seem to have scanned that well, the grooms suit I did in grey with blue shirt, black shoes. I left the bride's dress white with a touch of very pale pink lace and coloured the roses in pink, the bride's hair looks a bit brash in the scan but okay on the actual card!
I've also added a backing paper when I scanned to show the card edges.
Hope your day has been an enjoyable one and thanks for stopping by,
Take care,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy

    This is such sweet image isn't it.

    The papers is very pretty.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...