Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Three Angel Cards

Hello, back again with 3 cards that I've been trying to finish off, the scan is not very good as picks up the darker colours and not so much of the light, but they are finished and all that should be coloured is!!The colours look really patchy, but they look okay on the card.
Here they are, another 3 for Shirley's Challenge
Goodnight all, sorry my sore back seems to have set off a sympathetic response to some people, LOL. Hope yours has improved Mary J.
Thanks for stopping by, I've missed getting these on Friday's post because when I put the pics of the cards on, they went part way through the link to Shirley's blog and it wasn't accepted so had to start again!
Bye for now,
Sandy


2 comments:

  1. I love your CAS cards, Sandy! You've framed these cuties beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quick simple cards ,bright and such a cute angel .thanks for sharing these and entering to my challenge /hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...