Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Holiday Cheer

Hi everyone - thanks for stopping by to look at my blog this week, have enjoyed reading any comments left for me.
Today at craft we all helped our friend Judy to make handbags out of tea towels and also smaller ones using hankies. We all enjoyed making them and had lots of laughs. I even managed to wrap up the scissors by mistake. I turned the bag over to finish it off with the handle and there staring up at me was a small pair of scissors neatly wrapped in cellophane on the front of the bag. What a hoot!! I stamped the ute and Christmas tree and sentiment while I was at Judy's and then have finished it off tonight as well as this second one with the little House Mouse. The paper with the trees etc on has a lovely metallic sheen and I finished it off with 3 little punched trees and the bottom half of the sentiment from the SU set Loads of Love in real red ink. These two are also for Shirley's Christmas Card Challenge
Off to get some sleep, church in the morning and I'll be waving palms and singing as we process into church and then later in the afternoon I'll be back in town to sing in "The Messiah" and after that home for about an hour and then out for the evening meal with the family to celebrate my birthday, which is on Tuesday.
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sandy . Both are lovely Christmas cards but I do love that Mouse . Both cards have nice background papers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...