Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Doggone Christmas

Hi, I've been busy lately so haven't had time to post, I did make this card for Shirley's Christmas Challenge yesterday but had choir rehearsal and didn't get home till after 11 p.m. and was too tired to muck about scanning.
I've used paper from my stash, and stamped this cute little dog wearing his santa hat and long scarf, coloured him and then cut the image out and adhered to the striped background and again have used this lovely greeting from Stampin Up with a bit of green bling to jazz it up.
Hope you have enjoyed stopping by,
Have a great day,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy ,Love that background paper and the image . looks so cute against striped paper .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...