Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Delight in Life

Hi to all of you who are stopping by to look at my cards - hope you find something to interest you, maybe something that you can take and make even better! I'm going out with Mum and a friend for Chinese Food tonight, so thought I would share this card I made this afternoon in case I don't do anything else tonight. The flower is made using Tim Holtz's Tattered flower die, it is quite a large flower so made it about 2 months ago and have been wondering what on earth I would do with it. LOL, finally decided to use it here as an embellishment to a maroon coloured topnote which has been embossed. The flower and matte and sentiment piece are all done on a cream cardstock and topnote and base card are maroon with the greeting stamped in choc chip SU ink - a brad in the flower and a trio of pearls finish it off nicely.
Hope you all have a nice evening,
Bye Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy hope you all enjoyed the meal . What a stunning card . Love the flower and your colouring .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...