Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, March 4, 2011

Three birds

Hi all, hope you have had a good day and are ready for the weekend. I'm looking forward to catching up with friends on Saturday and off to Shirley's on Sunday for some stamping with my friend, Jane.
I've made another card today - the birds have been stamped and cut out and adhered inside a stitched frame done in a variegated blue thread and then mounted onto green textured cardstock and then onto a blue base card. I did paint their fronts with a pale blue, which doesn't show very well here in the scan.
Thanks again for looking,
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy

    This looks wonderful, the stitiching is so beautiful. Very clever.

    Such a gorgeous image. This card would be suitabel for so many occassions.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bird image and love the stitched swirls .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...