Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sad News

No card today to share as my Mum rang me early this morning to let me know my stepfather, Colin, had passed away during the night. He has been in a nursing home for the last 4 years with alzheimer's and dementia but still healthy, so was a shock to hear he had gone so quickly, The next few days will be hard to deal with especially for Mum as now she has to go through with funeral arrangements etc. My sister, her son, my youngest brother, his wife and his daughter and myself and my youngest daughter spent time with her today, an emotional day for everyone. I probably won't be on much for a while - so see you in a little while.
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about Colin, I know it's been hard for your mum the last few years but it still comes as a shock. Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandy . Doug and I send our sympathy . Sorry for your loss. I know that you will be feeling sad for your Mum too. Please know that we are thinking of you ..Hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sandy, that is so sad... hope God gives your family the strength to tide over this... I will miss your lovely creations.

    Hugs,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...