Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lady with Pearls and Christmas Tree Trio

Hi, I've made another card for Shirley's Christmas Card Challenge It uses an image from a serviette - I stamped the card with a flourish stamp and added the greeting on an oval and layered onto the scalloped oval. I also tried the black velvet technique on the card with the woman holding the pearls. I'm not sure that it has turned out as well as it should. I just did it with ordinary pencils and it has come out a bit blotchy. There were several tutorials on it but I think I will have to go to the art shop and buy the right product to blend the colour.
Has anyone else tried this technique and with what sort of results?
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. How creative is that... to use a serviette. Love the card.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Christmas image turned out great like the random stamping of swirls as background
    will add card to your tally asap..Thank you for sharing ..Love the lady image on first card too. neat cutting out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...