Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, March 28, 2011

Going Out In Style- Paper Embroidery

Well, I,m still up as usual, but am just posting this and then definitely going to bed LOL. I have to bypass the craft bits and pieces to get to the bathroom! This is another one of my cards where I have combined stamping and paper embroidery. Hope you enjoy looking at it, I've used a jelly roll pen to colour the dress and other small parts and used paint to colour hair and skin and placed some sparkly paper behind the image. I've also used two threads, a purple metallic and a variegated green. Again, I have placed a darker paper at the back to show the edges of the white card when I scanned it.
Catch up with you tomorrow,
Bye,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. So posh! Love your paper embroidery...


    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a diva. Lovely image . Love your stitching .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy

    This is very stylish, love it!!

    Your stitching is amazing!

    Thank you for sharing this gorgeous card over at Make It Monday this week.

    (Mum, will help you figure out how to do the link up properly so that people can click on the picture and come and see your gorgeous work here on your blog, it's easy once you know how.)

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...