Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Leap for Joy!

Hi, wow, the pressure is on. Thanks to Doreen and Debra for popping in to look at my cards and for all the lovely compliments from everyone. Had a quick look at your beautiful cards Debra and will have a closer look over the weekend.
This stamp comes from a Penny Black clear set called "Toadily" - very cute - I coloured him with old olive and a bit of garden green? I stamped the image twice and cut the frog out as he is in front of the flower and adhered him over the 1st image and again included this lovely greeting from the Well Scripted set. The image was stamped on white and then mounted on yellow, it doesn't show well here, wonder if I can fix that?
Hope you enjoy viewing this little froggie!!
Shirley, thanks for putting a link on your blog,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous Sandy,what a great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image and a lovely layout... Love the striped paper.

    I was visiting Shirley-Anne whom I am a big fan of... so at her request am visiting you and am already a follower.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are on a roll, great job - love the froggy. Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...